Assistant Bar & Restaurant Manager – 12177
Red D are recruiting an Assistant Manager for a Bar & Restaurant in Co. Kildare.
The Assistant Manager will have a professional approach and attitude, with excellent attention to detail and good business acumen. A background in busy food & beverage operations is essential
Responsibilities Include :
- Manage the food & beverage facilities on site.
- Ensure that all queries/requests are handled in a professional and proactive manner to deliver a faultless client experience.
- Work closely with your General Manager on all matters and maximize revenues from the same.
- Ensure Health and Safety and other client requirements are complied with.
- Implement and maintain the documented processes and guidelines to maximize the smooth delivery of service.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Restaurant & Bar.
- To manage the wage cost & staffing of the department in line with targets/budgets set out by the General Manager.
- To develop & implement SOPs for every aspect of the F&B department.
- To deliver training of SOPs to the team so the standard is set & remains consistent
- Constantly striving to better the products & services the F&B department offer
Excellent package available for the right person, including tips & subsidised accommodation.