Cluster Financial Controller – 12191
Red D are recruiting a Cluster Financial Controller for two Dublin-based hotels.
You will be joining an energetic, experienced and strategic management team of this expanding boutique hotel group. This role will facilitate, support and guide the financial processes, recording and analysis of the business while supporting the teams in delivering the exceptional guest journey that this company prides itself on.
You will be responsible for the Financial Reporting in both properties as well as analysis and control. As a senior member of the finance team, you will be a key contributor in the Annual Budget Process as well as Audit Preparation. You will be an experienced hotel accountant looking for the “step up” (Role is suitable for part-qualified or experienced Hotel Accountants) – you will be experienced in all aspects of hotel accounting and looking for a new challenge.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Finance Role.
- Have responsibility for accurate accounting records & provide financial reports for the hotels.
- Ensure a rigorous financial control & reporting environment exists within the hotel.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager & Group Financial Controller
- Monthly review of the balance sheet ensuring reconciliations are performed of all hotel-controlled accounts & that all balances are explained.
- Assist in Audit Preparation and Reviews.
- Assist in Budget Preparation and Reviews.
- Ensure all statutory/Revenue returns are processed and up to date.
- Continual review & development of best practice financial accounting & control procedures to maximise efficiency
- Overseeing of weekly and monthly payroll.
- Assist with the AR/AP function where necessary.
- Oversee & review the income audit function daily/weekly.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
Excellent salary and pension.
The group will provide continuous opportunities for learning, development and career progression.