Training Manager – 12179
Red D are recruiting a Training Manager for one of Ireland’s leading luxury resorts in Co. Clare
The main responsibilities of the Training Manager are:
- Ensure staff have completed the required online training. (LMS System)
- Onboarding and induction of new employees.
- Ensure adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure team members have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest care skills, developing specific training to improve service performance.
- Participate in the development of the training budget as required and manage the budget in alignment with Human Resources and hotel financial goals.
- Identify performance gaps and works with managers to develop and implement appropriate training to improve performance.
- Make any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or retrains as appropriate.
- Meet with train-th-trainers on a regular basis to support training efforts.
- Align current training and development programs to positively impact key hotel goals.
- Drive brand values and manifesto in all training and development activities.
- Review guest folio and other data to identify areas of improvement. Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Monitor enrolment and attendance at training classes.
- Ensure all training and development activities (department specific and general hotel training) are strategically linked to the organization’s manifesto and vision.
- Work with all departments to ensure Health & Safety procedures are in operation and sets up the relevant courses to train all relevant individuals.