Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – 12174
Red D are recruiting an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager for a beautiful 4* luxury hotel in Co. Monaghan.
The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will have a professional approach and attitude, with excellent attention to detail and good business acumen. A background in Weddings, Events, Conferences, & Banqueting is essential
Responsibilities Include :
- Manage the conference/events facilities on site.
- Ensure that all queries/requests are handled in a professional and proactive manner to deliver a faultless client experience.
- Work closely with your Sales and Events department on all conferencing and banqueting matters and maximize revenues from the same.
- Obtain feedback in a timely fashion in order to analyse effectively the quality of delivery.
- Ensure Health and Safety and other client requirements are complied with.
- Implement and maintain the documented processes and guidelines to maximize the smooth delivery of events.
- Effectively manage and coordinate conferences/events and site inspections.
- Ensure all client charges are correctly posted and accounted
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the department
- To manage the wage cost & staffing of the department in line with targets/budgets set out by the Hotel Manager.
- To develop & implement SOPs for every aspect of the C&B department.
- To deliver training of SOPs to the team so the standard is set & remains consistent
- Constantly striving to better the products & services the C&B department offer
Excellent package available for the right person, including accommodation (heavily discounted – small weekly charge)