MICE Sales Manager – 12169
Red D are recruiting a MICE Sales Manager one of Dublin’s finest 5 Star hotels.
The MICE Sales Manager will assist with the development and implementation of the domestic MICE sales strategy and activity plan, to ensure MICE revenues and business group room sales goals are achieved, annual and tactical proactive sales plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored and achieved. You will be responsible for the identification, proactive targeting, and conversion of new meetings and events business from the domestic Irish corporate, institutions, associations, and charity sectors.
As Mice Sales Manager, you will:
- Manage own portfolio of local non-managed corporate accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry partners to achieve targeted MICE sales.
- Create, update and maintain Corporate Conference and MICE database, clearly identifying current and future opportunities.
- Assist in achieving corporate group business. Working with the Revenue team to ensure prompt inquiry turnaround, proposal chase, and site inspections to secure new business in this market segment.
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and immerse yourself and attend all appropriate evening events, seminars, breakfast meetings, etc. in the Dublin business community.
- You will nurture and develop business relationships with the key players and influencers in the area.
This is a super company with excellent promotion opportunities and benefits.
- 3 days sick leave pay per year
- Additional leave in line with service after two years of service
- Monthly contribution towards employee’s Health and Wellbeing after two years of service
- Learning and Development with opportunities for career progression
- Meals while on duty
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Laundry service
- Increased vacation days based on length of service