Sales & Marketing Manager – 12092
Red D are recruiting a Sales & Marketing Manager for a beautiful 4* Hotel in Co. Tipperary
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue goals, increase marketing presence. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales and marketing, excellent communication skills, and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue goals and increase hotel profits.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of accounts in Corporate, and guests in local markets
- Identify and prospect for new accounts, while maintaining and nurturing existing accounts
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients.
- Ensure the accurate processing, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence.
- Produce accurate & timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel.
- Attend industry events and trade shows both locally and nationally.
- Monitor and report on sales performance and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s services and offerings.
- Show arounds and closing and follow up on enquires and bookings
- Excellent ambassador for hotel at all times.
Requirements for the role:
- Must have 2+ years of previous experience in a similar sales role in a hotel.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals and building relationships with corporate clients.
- Have a full clean driver’s license and their own transport.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a positive outlook.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must have experience of setting annual sales budgets.
Mileage, corporate phone & laptop
Bike to work scheme
Meals on duty
Competitive Salary + BONUS