Restaurant Manager – 12199
Red D are recruiting a Restaurant Manager for a fabulous luxury resort in the West of Ireland
The successful candidate will have a number of years of restaurant management experience in busy, high-quality restaurants or luxury hotels and will have excellent customer care skills, team management, and development skills.
You will become the ‘face of the restaurant’, building relationships with regular guests, and the team. Most importantly, you will be someone who will inspire, lead and support the Restaurant Team. The property runs at almost full occupancy year-round, so you will need to be well-organised, calm, professional, and solution orientated. This is a hands-on role, where presence is important, where quality comes before quantity or profitability.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Experience managing or supervising upmarket restaurants or hotels.
- People management skills
- Excellent knowledge of restaurant trends, wines and spirits
- Effective decision-making skills and delegation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage the financial aspects of the restaurant
This position comes with an excellent package, and very subsidised accommodation
Supervisors and an excellent team support this role.
Fantastic prospects with this wonderful employer.