Head Chef – Hotel Restaurant – 12200
Red D have a wonderful opportunity for a Hotel Restaurant Head Chef in a 4* Hotel in South Dublin, This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Head Chef/ Sous Chef to manage and oversee this beautiful Hotel Restaurant.
Reporting to Executive Head Chef, your main duties include:
- To be accountable for all Food Production in the Restaurant of the hotel, working with the kitchen team to ensure that menus and food are prepared and presented to the agreed highest standards.
- To support and manage your kitchen team
- Ordering food, stock take, food rotation, kitchens GPs
- All kitchen HACCP procedures
- Training and development of your kitchen team.
- Ensuring high standards are maintained at all times in the kitchen from food service to kitchen cleaning
- Menu chance and creation, utilizing in-season local produce
- To bring the Food Offering to a standard that would achieve an award status for Restaurant.
- To be aware of, and stay up to date with trends and concepts in the food industry and being aware of guest needs
- To achieve agreed catering budget for the hotel restaurant, ensuring that cost of sales is achieved and expenditure controlled at all levels and setting up purchasing specifications as and when required.
- To attend Hotel Meetings as required, ensuring effective communication at all levels.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene, Licensing and Employment, ensuring that members of the Team are trained and aware of these requirements.