General Manager – Galway Venue €100k – 12206
Red D are recruiting a General Manager for one of Galway’s most historic, high volume Bar / Restaurant / Venues.
The ideal candidate will have previous senior management experience in a busy Irish bar/venue.
- Be a hands-on, natural leader who enjoys leading from the front
- Be commercially savvy
- Passion for quality food & drink
- Strong communicator with a high level of initiative
- Level-headed/sensible and consistent in nature, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure with a good sense of humour
- Approachable with excellent people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of business management
- Ability to effectively delegate responsibilities and maximise resources.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Work closely with the kitchen to maintain food quality and standard of service.
- Maintaining standards
- Manage and motivate staff.
- Committed to staff training and development.
- Manage cost with minimal waste.
This senior role comes with an excellent package up to €100,000, an enjoyable upbeat working environment and continual training and development.