Leisure Club Manager – Dublin Hotel – 12239
Red D are recruiting a Leisure Club Manager for a beautiful 4* hotel in West Dublin.
This is a busy role, but for the right candidate, an attractive remuneration package will be on offer in this rewarding position.
·To ensure that the equipment and facilities of the centre are maintained and are in good and safe working order. This will involve liaising with contractors when necessary.
·To implement health and safety procedures laid down by law and the hotel.
·To review and monitor the performance of the centre.
·Preparing and implementing a varied programme of activities and classes.
·Overseeing the maintenance of the Pool plant, pool, sauna, and steam room; and ensuring the operation of same is up to standard
·To research the market and develop new classes and timetables as necessary
·To ensure a high standard of service and guest care.
·Train and develop team in Leisure Centre health & safety legislation
·To provide GM and HR with weekly rosters ensuring labour costs are kept within budget
·To report to the Managing Director on all aspects of the centre regularly
·To assist in the preparation of and implement an effective marketing plan.
·To keep up to date with leisure, health, and fitness trends.
·To ensure all staff are trained by all legislation required by Leisure Centre Staff about swimming pools and gym equipment
·To handle concerns and complaints from customers and members
·To work with the Marketing department on daily, weekly, and monthly promotions, maximising revenue at all times
·To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene, Licensing and Employment, ensuring that members of the Team are trained and aware of these requirements.
- 3 year’s experience in a similar role preferred
- IWS/ILAM Pool Lifeguard or equivalent qualification.
- Qualified First Aider.
- Excellent Guest Care and Service.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- National Swimming and Spa Pool Certificate (NSSPC), desirable.
- A nationally recognised NCEHS/NCEF Fitness Instructors qualification or equivalent desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ambition to drive standards in a busy environment with superb attention to detail.
- Adherence to revenue and cost targets.
- Previous membership sales experience essential.
- High level of computer literacy.
Leadership First Aid IWS/ILAM Pool Lifeguard or equivalent NCEHS/NCEF Fitness Instructors or equivalent Customer Service