Assistant Night Manager – 12253
Red D have a fantastic new opportunity for an Assistant Night Manager to join the team of a beautiful Resort Hotel in Co. Kildare
Main Duties will include:
- Oversee operations of the whole hotel during the night shift.
- Complete daily checklist and ensure function rooms/conference rooms are prepared for the following day if required.
- Manage and monitor activities at the front office and grounds.
- Provide security and do regular walks of the premises & grounds.
- Ensure all exits are clear, locked, and secured.
- Coach and train new and current employees of the Nights team.
- Conduct daily briefings with night staff.
- Report any incident or maintenance issues immediately.
- Ensure all resident/non-residents have left the premises at closing outlet times.
- Excellent salary
- This hotel provides excellent learning and development opportunities
- All team members receive free leisure centre membership
- Discounted rates across a number of Hotels and Resorts
- Employee Assistance Programme and Wellness initiatives
- Affinity discounts with other businesses within the company
- Free parking on site
- Meals provided on duty
- Employee referral incentive scheme
- Social team events
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working environment focused on team appreciation
- Team Recognition programme