Human Resources Manager – 12252
Red D are recruiting a Human Resources Manager one of Dublin’s coolest hotels.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in human resources and training, including 2 years in a leadership role.
- Degree/diploma in Human Resources Management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of all areas of human resources as it relates to practices and legal compliance locally.
- High energy with effective and influential people skills. Positive attitude and the desire to motivate others.
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously should pose a challenge without being overwhelming.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, owners, investors, and employees of the organization.
- Strong command of software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and TMS.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff
- Deep understanding of lifestyle hotels.
- Passion for people and hospitality.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong organizational skills