Front Office Manager – 12255
Red D are recruiting a Front Office Manager for a beautiful 5 star hotel in Dublin.
This role will suit an existing Front Office Manager or Assistant Front Office Manager looking to progress in their career, who enjoys working in a busy environment. The ideal candidate will be flexible, have great attention to detail and a great attitude.
Key Responsibilities of the Front Office Manager:
- To ensure all guests queries are handled promptly and efficiently
- To ensure the front office team are trained and confident to carry out their duties to the standards as laid down in the standard of performance manuals
- To grow the Loyalty Program Radisson Rewards (RR) by recognising all RR Guests and ensuring that every guest is invited to join
- To work closely with the Rooms Division Manager delivering all the financial KPIs and Yield Management
- To be familiar with reservations and the management of OTA’s systems
- Guest Satisfaction is measured through ReviewPro, working to guarantee that the GRI OES NPS and CQI Targets are meet
- Work closely with Chief Engineer, Accommodation Manager, Reservations Team, Duty Management and Heads of department to deliver and enhance guest experience
- To ensure the safety of all guests and to handle any emergency situations that may arise following the SOS plan
- To resolve any problems or queries as they arise
- Managing the Night Work Reception
- To check that the front desk, reception area, and concierge department are clean and well presented