Deputy General Manager – 12260
Red D currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy General Manager Northern Ireland’s most luxurious Five Star hotel.
This property is renowned locally and internationally for its uniqueness of heritage and contemporary architecture, exceptional standards, and excellent and extensive food and beverage offerings along with beautiful spa and leisure facilities.
The ideal candidate
Reporting directly to the General manager, the Deputy General Manager will possess superb customer care skills, the ability to anticipate guest needs and offer the genuine warmth and welcome that this hotel is renowned for.. In addition, the right person will be able to empower their Heads of Department to create a culture that allows them to achieve and exceed their targets as well as meet their own personal and career aspirations.
- Recent experience in a similar level role, DGM, Operations Manager within a luxury four-or five-star property.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Proven track record in delivering the highest Food and Beverage standards
- Ability to interpret and drive financial targets
- Proven ability to lead a successful team of managers
- Proven track record in managing wages and budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Senior hotel management experience of day to day operations
- A self starter who can work well independently and as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must be fully flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts
- A very generous remuneration package, including bonus and service charge
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance and income protection
- Car parking
- Complimentary overnight stay with dinner and breakfast