Corporate Sales Executive – 12263
Red D are recruiting a Corporate Sales Executive for a large 4* hotel in Dublin
The Corporate Sales Executive will be required to grow and attract new business to the hotel.
The ideal candidate will be an existing Sales Executive in a smaller property, or have a background in Hotel Reservations or Reception roles. The Sales Executive will be comfortable talking to corporate clients, negotiating rates, building and maintaining relationships with corporate clients and developing new business.
This is a wonderful position for a highly motivated, hardworking individual looking to advance their career in hotel sales.
Key duties include:
- Proactive Sales Research
- Identifying business that has been lost over the years and developing a strategy to win this business back
- Source new business leads for the hotel
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face calls as required
- Market research to be conducted with the corporate transient market and business groups
- Contributing and assisting sales strategies throughout the year
- Participate in local, regional and national activities including trade shows, networking events, presentations etc as required
- Assist and support the Corporate Sales Manager in setting up appointments Reactive Sales Support
- Assist and support Account Management for the hotel
- Respond to daily Corporate enquiries / RFPs and quote rates as per Sales Managers
- Site inspections/show-arounds of hotel facilities will be an important part of the role
- Assist with all Sales & Marketing activities required for the hotel
- Participating in hotel committees as required Reporting and Administration
- Monitor, track and maintain existing business within the hotel and ensure all data is reported to the Sales Team
- Set up new Corporate Accounts & Customer feedback received to be track & communicated to relevant departments