Director of Sales & Marketing 5* -12281
Red D are recruiting a Director of Sales & Marketing for one of Dublin’s most prestigious addresses.
This luxury Five Star Hotel requires an experienced Five Star professional to lead a large team of sales, marketing, PR, and events sales professionals.
The Director of Sales & Marketing responsibilities will for:
- Responsible for the strategy development and execution of the Marketing and PR plan to increase brand awareness, build long-lasting partnerships fitting for the brand, address hotel business needs and achieve revenue targets – in coordination with all key stakeholders (GM, PR, Brand Marketing).
- Responsible for identifying, developing and maximising opportunities to drive revenue via internal and external channels.
- Manage relationships with relevant agencies (creative, PR, social media), ensuring KPIs are met, and all contractual agreements are fulfilled.
- Teamwork, maintaining a high level of communication with management and with peers, inside the hotel and with the Central Service team.
- Responsible for and safeguarding the brand image within the Hotel in all its areas (F&B, Spa, Rooms etc.) – this includes the client or guests ‘journey.’ Adhering to the established Brand Guidelines and standards.
- Manage the Hotel’s official website and OTA content in all its areas in liaison with the key stakeholders, ensuring all information is correct and to brand standard.
- Search for long-term partnerships in line with the brand essence, to enhance our brand awareness in the luxury segment.
- Trigger Hotel’s advertising agreements: content, deadlines, performance, etc. based on internal standards. It will also consider expanding these agreements according to budget, strategy, and demand needs.
- Create briefs for photography/video content and graphic design.
- Manage content shoots for the Hotel and F&B outlets in collaboration with the Business Unit brand team, and assist with regional campaigns.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and the Business Unit on creative concepts across Hotel, F&B and MICE.
- Support the Sales team with relevant collateral and assist in the growth of MICE.
- Assist with regional campaigns (Digital, Brand, CRM) in collaboration with the Brand team.
- Develop a continued understanding of competitors both locally and internationally. Staying up to date with travel and F&B trends and news.
- Ensure a seamless guest experience through internal communication of all marketing and PR initiatives.
This senior position comes with an excellent salary, health contribution and numerous extras.