Senior General Manager – Luxury Workplace Catering – 12309
Red D are currently recruiting for a Senior General Manager for one of our client’s premier sites in Dublin
Our clients are known as one of Ireland & the UK’s most distinctive workplace catering experts, they are passionate about great food, great coffee and putting
- Overseeing the daily operation of the site, delivery of daily service per contract, including scheduling rosters, end-of-day reports, orders and stock takes.
- Recruit, roster and train all team members in line with company policy.
- Ensure that company systems are fully functional, and all employees are trained accordingly.
- Participate in annual budgeting process in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Assist with invoice processing and payroll management at the time required.
- Manage all employee matters in line with HR policy and procedures and the support of HR Business Partner.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with the clients at the individual business.
- Part-take in appropriate business review meetings to ensure all targets, objectives and service level agreements are being achieved.
- Be the first point of reference for all client comments and concerns and take any necessary action.
What’s in it for you?
Working with this company has its perks! People are at the heart of everything they do, so they’ve developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content. Some of these are listed below:
- Exceptional salary package
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private medical eligibility
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Access to some great high-street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme